Factory Direct Sale High Quality 2M 3M 5M 8M 14M 20M S2M S3M S5M S8M HTD STD Synchronous Wheel Timing Belt Pulley



Our company is excited to bring you our top-notch, factory direct sale timing belt pulleys. These high quality products come in a variety of sizes, including 2M, 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M, and 20M, as well as S2M, S3M, S5M, S8M, HTD, and STD. These are perfect for a broad range of industries, such as manufacturing, energy & mining, automotive, industrial machinery, robotics, textile, medical equipment, farming and agriculture, and the aerospace industry.

Product Features and Specifications

The timing belt pulleys we offer are made from high-grade materials like stainless steel, alloy, and aluminum. They undergo thorough surface treatments, such as polishing, sand blasting, plating with chrome or nickel, coating, and oxidation, to ensure durability and longevity.

Brand Name EverPowerl
Colors Silver,Black,Customized color
Type 3M,5M,8M,14M,20M,S2M,S3M,S5M,S8M,S14M,RPP5M,RPP8M,MXL,XL,L,H,XH,XXH,T2.5,T5,T10,T20,AT5,AT10,AT20

Why Choose Our Products

With a one-year warranty and customizable support including OEM, ODM, and OBM, our timing belt pulleys are the ideal choice for your needs. We also provide various packing options according to your requirements and product quantity, delivering from the port of XiaMen.

Explore and Purchase Our Products Today

We encourage you to explore the many benefits of our timing belt pulleys. As a leading manufacturer, we are committed to providing high-quality products with competitive pricing and excellent customer service. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance the efficiency of your machinery with our outstanding products. Contact us today to make your purchase.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?

We are a manufacturer specializing in the production and development of timing belts and timing pulleys for nearly 10 years. We provide professional custom services according to customer requirements.

2. Do you provide samples?

Yes, we can provide samples. The product development fee can be charged, and the sample fee can be refunded after products are purchased.

HTD Pulley

3. What are your terms of payment?

We require 30% T/T in advance, with the remaining 70% balance due before shipment. Other terms are negotiable.